Why Buy With Us?
Alice Moore is the number one real estate agent in Gladwin County and Sugar Springs year after year because she cares, is knowledgeable, experienced, and passionate about finding you the right home. No other real estate agent in Gladwin County has racked up the accolades for outstanding service to their clients. No one is better at their job.
Homes For Sale
Understanding the Process for a Successful Home Purchase
Winning Strategies for a Happy Outcome
- Top price
- Type of property,
- In the woods
- On a golf course
- In a subdivision
- City center
- Yard size and what it will accommodate
- Changes to the home
- Paint color
- Façade – siding, brick
Establish Your Price
Be Taken Seriously
What are Your Contingency Plans
- Home Inspection – the buyer has a specific date by which to have an inspection completed. If problems are found with the home the buyer can negotiate terms or that repairs be made. Alice Moore can be a great help here in helping you decide to negotiate a lower price or insist on repairs being completed.
- Financing – buyers have a specific time period to get a loan that meets the needs of the mortgage
- Appraisal – the lender hires a certified appraiser to compute the fair market value of the home to insure that the value is high enough to be sufficient collateral on the mortgage.
- Clear Title – the title company selected by the buyer confirms that the seller has clear title and is the sole owner of the property and can legally transfer ownership to the buyer.
- Sale of Current Home – the transaction is contingent upon the sale of the buyer’s present home
The Devil is in the Details
- Tax ID
- Public Water or Well
- Naturel Gas, Propane or Electric Heat
- Personal Property and Fixtures included in the sale
- Lighting Fixtures
- Freestanding Kitchen Island
- Shower Curtain Rod (yep, that has happened)
- Window Treatments